This week was all I imagined it would be and more...not only did I start a new position with a new company but it was a short week due to the 4th of July holiday! I started my new position on Monday and its in a different part of the DFW Metroplex. I am actually commuting to work now about 20-25 minutes each way and against the flow of rush hour traffic. No complaints there! I thought I wouldn't enjoy having a commute longer than 5 minutes or so but its been great! I even spotted a drive through Starbucks on my way to work and picked up my favorite iced Chai Tea Latte with cinnamon. It was yummers! Not going to make that a habit but I enjoyed it nonetheless. So, my new company is a lot more flexible with our attire so I was able to wear jeans to work part of this week! I really enjoyed that! Its like having an entire other wardrobe because I can literally wear most of my closet to work!
We have been keeping it low-key for the 4th of July holiday this year! Honey & I went to Klyde Warren Park just to chat and relax. While there, I was approached by a lovebug who follows my blog! While I was very surprised, I was happy that she came over to say hello. Most people see me in Dallas and wont speak but as she can attest to...I am very approachable! And meeting you girls makes this platform even more rewarding than it already is!
* My mom will be here next weekend visiting! I am pretty excited about that and to show her around town...even though it will be mostly indoors because of the weather.
* My sister will be here for the On The Run Tour towards the end of July and then Hubby & I leave for St. Lucia on our honeymoon.
* I plan to start packing for St. Lucia very soon because I want to be sure I don't forget anything since we will be there for a long time!
* Next travel after St. Lucia is to the DMV in August to spend time with family!
* Babe is currently making me some Peppermint Tea and I am looking forward to enjoying it! If we don't do anything today, I would be totally okay with that...although us being still is highly unlikely.
|Dress - Target / Cardigan - J. Crew / Earrings - Bauble Bar|
|Blouse - Ann Taylor / Jeans - Seven for All Mankind / Necklace - Bauble Bar|
Lip Color: Maybelline Fuchsia Fierce
|Blouse - Talbots / Cardigan - Francescas / Sunglasses - Prada|
Lip Color: YSL Rouge Pur Couture Mat Lipstick in Rouge Rock
|Dress - Target / Necklace - Zara|
Lip Color: MAC RiRi Woo
|Top - H&M / Cardigan - J. Crew / Shorts - J. Crew|
Lip Color: MAC RiRi Woo